Thursday, April 2, 2015

donderdag 2 april 2015

donderdag 2 april 2015 Up at 4:57. What is love In Klingon? Watch Star Trek DS9 - Looking for par'Mach in All the Wrong Places
Curry fish and veggie fried rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She chats with Karl Frisch - Democratic strategist - about the rash of anti-gay bills across the nation. He offers a little reminder to our straight friends - What You Don’t Know About Your Gay Friends.

What if my family disowns me? What if I lose my job? What if my friends abandon me? What if someone attacks me simply because of who I am? These aren’t fleeting thoughts for gay men and women living in the closet. They are persistent, pervasive, and powerful.

After a brief rain storm, I head up to Capitol Hill for a walk. Listen to some Space News on my radio. Comet-light on the Cliffs of Hathor. It seems very mysterious and far-out. Ladies and gentlemen... The lovely and talented comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko.
Chili spaghetti for dinner and movie - Knives Of The Avenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment