Monday, April 20, 2015

maandag 20 april 2015

maandag 20 april 2015 Up at 3:44. Why can't I sleep longer? Meh. Watch France 24. The last several years has seen a surge in migrants crossing the Mediterranean in the hopes of reaching Europe as they flee violence and poverty in Africa and the Middle East. Deadliest Mediterranean tragedy forces EU response rethink. Happy National Weed Day! I think that people were celebrating early yesterday. 420 Meaning: The True Story Of How April 20 Became 'Weed Day' Switch to KGO-7. I'd love to go! LARGE CROWDS EXPECTED ON HIPPIE HILL
Szechwan eggplant and potato for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Michelangelo Signorile - host of SiriusXM Progress 127 - in the LA Bureau about his new book It’s Not Over.
It's 60 and mostly sunny for a trip up to QFC. I had ambitions to play outside on this sunny day, but never mind. I dont have any sunscreen anyway. Kirin Ichiban with This Is Not A Movie. Thank you, John Oliver. He Makes CNN a Better Doomsday Video, with Martin Sheen and Cat Bartenders. At the end of the day, I DO enjoy an End Of The World movie. A List Of Apocalyptic Films. My choice - Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. (Hmmm. It's not in the list.)

No comments:

Post a Comment