Tuesday, April 7, 2015

dinsdag 7 april 2015

dinsdag 7 april 2015 Up at 2:44. Watch BBC News. Desperate situation. UN demands access to Yarmouk refugee camp in Damascus Veggie fried rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Carlos Alazraqui is wearing his SF Giants cap. Yay for the San Francisco Giants! He's 371 miles away from AT&T Park. That's loyalty!
Makes me a little nostalgic for the city... and the house on Liberty Street. Can you call it 'Frisco?' It's a rainy day here and there. CHP issues advisory for Bay Area commuters driving over bridges.
It's 51° with a light drizzle for my walk around Capitol Hill. Up Summit Ave. to Analog Coffee. It's a busy little shop with lots of dogs and dog walkers outside conversing. Continue up Harrison Street to The Harrison. I'm listening to the story of Julie Davis - airlifted from Vietnam in 1975 - on KUOW. Finding The Nun Who Saved Me In Vietnam. Lots of kids smoking outside Seattle Central. Back to my place. Still having flash backs to San Francisco. Midday movie - Milk. It still moves me to tears. My name is Harvey Milk and I'm here to recruit you!
Rice-A-Roni for dinner and Wilfred (Season 4).

No comments:

Post a Comment