Wednesday, April 15, 2015

woensdag 15 april 2015

woensdag 15 april 2015 Restless night. Geez. Midnight movie - MST3K: Village Of The Giants.
Egg and hash browns for breakfast. Watch KING 5. Beautiful shot of the Cascades, but it seems rather chilly this morning.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. Good news? The Mountain Lion - P22 Vacates Home, Heads Back To Griffith Park, Wildlife Officials Say. Chris sneezes because of the Jacaranda trees. Early shift at work. I change the prices for batteries and resupply the Reese's. The scent of the mints drives me nuts. (I hate it!) What is Red Nose Day?
I am ready to go home. At the corner of 9th and Pike... We welcome Faith No More at The Paramount Theatre in Seattle on April 16, 2015. I want to go!
Turkey chili on rice for dinner. Watch WABC News - Biggest Day Of Protests Yet For $15-an-hour For Fast Food, Other Workers. It's happening everywhere. Not just New York.
At last, Star Trek DS9 - Rocks & Shoals.

No comments:

Post a Comment