Tuesday, June 2, 2015

dinsdag 2 juni 2015

dinsdag 2 juni 2015 Midnight movie - 9/11.
For some reason, I'm doing searches about the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan. How's the weather at zip code 10001? Sleep for a couple hours. Up at 6:32. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Bob Cesca calls in to talk about Sarah Palin’s rant against Martin O’Malley - Sarah Palin Re-Emerges with a Seemingly Drunken Facebook Rant About Martin O’Malley and the “Democrat Party”. Bob always finds the best photos.
Listen to The Takeaway. Continue with WNYC at home. I guess that I'm in a New York State Of Mind... I want to be a part of it... Watch New York, I Love You! I didn't know that Hayden Christensen was such a poet... and full of surprises. And Daniil Simkin at the Metropolitan Opera House.

No comments:

Post a Comment