Monday, June 29, 2015

maandag 29 juni 2015

maandag 29 juni 2015 Hard to settle down. I swear... I don't drink coffee! Midnight movie - MST3K: Godzilla vs. The Sea Monster. Sleep for almost 5 hours. Watch France 24. All the talk is about the looming Greek debt default. HuffPo - MERKEL'S MAYHEM. I always enjoy a peek behind the scenes at the big names in Haute Couture. Menswear summer 2016: Time for experimentation and new elegance. Starring: Walter Van Beirendonck, Yusuke Takahashi, Barnabe Hardy, Mario-Luca Carlucci & Peter Strateas, Rick Owens, Amar’e Stoudmire, Serge Ibaka and Raf Simon.
Nice walk around First Hill. When I get over to East Pike, I remember a story in the news - Gay couple claims they were attacked by group on Capitol Hill. Another assault. These visitors from Olympia probably felt safe in Seattle, and they let their guard down.
Ah, KOMO News! Just drink your prune juice!
I love Futurama. And Farnsium. Ladies and gentlemen, Near-Death Wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment