Friday, June 5, 2015

vrijdag 5 juni 2015

vrijdag 5 juni 2015 Help close the store. Home by 12:55 AM. Where did I leave off? Ah, yes. The beautiful Gwen Stacy was attending to the gashes on Spider-Man's chest. Mean ol' lizard man.
Some chilled Gekkeikan. More Outer Limits - Behold Eck!
"Since the first living thing gazed upward through the darkness, Man has seldom been content merely to be born, to endure, and to die. With a curious fervor he has struggled to unlock the mysteries of creation and of the world in which he lives. Sometimes he has won. Sometimes he has lost. And sometimes, in the tumbling torrents of space and time, he has brief glimpses of a world he never even dreams..."

I manage to sleep maybe 3 hours. Up at 7:21. Turn on Stephanie Miller. I love the exchange between Stephanie & Frangela. Switch to KUOW to hear The Review LIVE from Columbia City... Discussing the pressing issues - affordable housing, tax reform and the dramatic changes in Seattle. Walk up East Pike Street. A Castle Shop up here?
Yes! Abs on 1017 E. Pike Street! Absolutely extraordinary!
Back home. Chat with mom about last night's game. I heard that it went into overtime. Warriors Take Game One vs. Cavs 108-100 in OT. It's one of my guilty pleasure. I love Mars... and I very much adore this John Carter Of Mars. A heroic, inspirational adventure that will thrill beyond imagination. But! The 13-year-old in me, who read the Edgar Rice Burroughs novels, influences me today. Strange beasts, stranger aliens, weird science, epic battles, betrayals, great reunions. (Just like Star Wars.)

No comments:

Post a Comment