Thursday, June 25, 2015

donderdag 25 juni 2015

donderdag 25 juni 2015 Up at 4:59. Decent night's sleep. Watch KING-5. Sound Transit releases its first video of full-speed testing of the ULink. Under Capitol Hill at 55 MPH. Obama Heckled at White House LGBT Pride Event. Switch to KOMO News. This is something that I dread. Heat watch is on! Temperatures set to soar into the 90s this weekend.
Up to work to help open the store. Business is steady. Lots of tourists. Practice my French with a couple. Ça me fait doucement sourire. Take my lunch break at KOMO Plaza... the home of KOMO News. In a quaint shady place with flowers and trees...
Overhead - the satellite dishes and the Space Needle.
It's 86° and the sun is beating down on us. Stop by Whole Foods and try something new - Bo Kho Beef. (I don't want to cook at home.) Space News - Dwarf planet Ceres reveals pyramid-shaped mystery. Cool, cool space... for The Outer Limits - Second Chance.
I Want To Get Away... I want to fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment