Sunday, June 14, 2015

zondag 14 juni 2015

zondag 14 juni 2015 Up at 2:30. I'm awake. I stay awake. Watch Sense8 - Demons. Nyx confronts Riley about his missing drugs and money. It's tense and dark. Poor Riley. Love and compassion take hold. Sense8 Episodes 4–6 Recap: Let’s Have an Orgy! Meet the 8 characters of Sense8. I head downstairs. Pete wakes up. He purrs and rubs his head against my leg. He sits in my lap while we watch The Flag Of Iron. Need some fresh air. It's amazingly warm already. It's 76° and sunny. Commune with nature. I meet a deer and her foal on Pacific Street... near the Bellingham Skate Park.
I don't want to leave already. Catch the BoltBus on Cordova. Good bye, my sweet Bellingham. Got Wi-Fi for listening to the BBC News. Incredible. Asleep since November. Jubilation at European Space Agency - Philae comet lander wakes up. Time flies while blogging. I already see Seattle... The view from I-5. Lake Union.
Warriors Expect Better Play At Home In Game 5 Of NBA Finals.
Do I dare post early? Warriors win... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment