Thursday, June 11, 2015

donderdag 11 juni 2015

donderdag 11 juni 2015 After doing a load of laundry, I try to relax. Midnight - The Outer Limits: The Man With The Power.
A mild-manned college teacher - Harold - gets a brain operation so he can aide in a space project to mine asteroids. He summons the Monster From The Id - a giant electrical vortex, unleashing the earth's Magnetic Fields. Harold is unaware of the new power of his Id. Boom! Blast! Zap! I'm a Donald Pleasance look-alike.
The birds wake me up at 5:30. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The HuffPo put up an excerpt - Abandoned by Wolves, Raised by Republicans - from Steph's book. Comedian Monique Marvez joins show in the Los Angeles Bureau for the last hour. Interesting conversation.

Iraq is our weed hut!

Oil! I wish I could quit you! Turn on BBC News - Sir Christopher Lee: Screen legend dies aged 93. Who is Sufjan Stevens? He's playing at the Paramount tonight. Crazy busy at work. That's more normal... with lots of tourists. Poo! The Warriors - Cavaliers game is already over when I get home. Watch a classic Christopher Lee movie - Horror Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment