Sunday, June 7, 2015

zondag 7 juni 2015

zondag 7 juni 2015 Up at 4:48. Watch RT. The G7 Summit 2015 in Schloss Elmau will focus on the global economy. RT puts focus on the demonstrations. Russia has been excluded from what was previously known as the G8, since the annexation of Crimea last year. Protesters and police meet. Switch to The Outer Limits - The Mice. Show me the claws, monster! I love the gurgle of Chromoite communication.
Drag myself to work - only 3 hours of sleep. I find energy when the runners from Komen Run For The Cure visit us. It's getting hot. People want Smartwater, beer and chips. Head over to Whole Foods to pick up some Widmer Brothers Hopside Down... with its soft happy buzz. Lovely with a basketball game. Yes! I can watch the Warriors - Cavaliers game on-line! Thanks ESPN. Tip off. There they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment