Saturday, June 13, 2015

zaterdag 13 juni 2015

zaterdag 13 juni 2015 Up way late. Watching all sorts of stuff. Ex Machina was interesting. That creepy A. I. thing again. Then Sense8. The first episode seems disjointed as they try to introduce all 8 characters quickly. At last, asleep... But I'm up early at 7:30. Pete greets me.
Nice weather in New York for a campaign party. It's 79° with some cottoncandy clouds in a blue sky. So many people. Hillary Clinton at FDR Four Freedoms Park.
It's a busy day in Bellingham. Michael takes me to Clark Feed & Seed which has a lot of pet stuff... and lots of aquariums. I admire the Discus fish.
Wander up and down Railroad Avenue. Visit the Bellingham Farmer's Market. Flowers, herbs and flavored candles scent the air. Cheese and meats to sample. I'm getting hungry. For sounds - a group of kids playing glockenspiels.
Shop a little while at Fred Meyer. We hang out in the garden center. Supporting local growers - Pacific Growers from Blaine, WA. When we get back to the house, Max greets me. "Pet me."
Watch some more Sense8 with Michael. What's Up? What's goin' on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment