Tuesday, July 21, 2015

dinsdag 21 juli 2015

dinsdag 21 juli 2015 Cool marine breezes last night. I fell asleep while watching MST3K: Soultaker.
No bad dreams. Up at 3:28. Turn on BBC News. I hope this report is NOT about me: Poor sleeping patterns link to cancer. 'Definitive experimental proof' they say. Oy, vey. Switch to KING-5 News. Report from Town Hall. Rent control debate heats up in Seattle. I'm lucky to live in Bellwether Housing. I'm going to rent. I want my money going to a nonprofit like Bellwether. Washington State bans rent controls. Licata says new development gives the "illusion of progress," but we lose soul of city if ppl can't afford to live here. I get to speak French with some tourist at work. Let's play some French Scrabble. BBC News - New Zealand's Nigel Richards wins French Scrabble crown.
Everyone's enjoying a break from the heat and sun. It's cool and cloudy today... until 6 PM. The sun pops out for a bit. It's Christmas in July. Watch Doctor Who: The Time Of The Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment