Thursday, July 23, 2015

donderdag 23 juli 2015

donderdag 23 juli 2015 It's 58° for a quiet walk home. Home by 1:04AM. Settle down with MST3K: The Screaming Skull.
I can't make past the second segment where the bots work through the trauma of having to watch Gumby mutilate robots by having their own clay figure show. I sleep until the 5AM alarm. I just want to stay in bed all day. Turn on Stephanie Miller.
Rick Perry Unloads on Donald Trump's 'Barking Carnival Act'. It is to laugh! I have just enough to make it through the day at work. Lucky to hear The Record during my break. Marcie Sillman talks to reporter Kathryn Schulz of the New Yorker about her article about Northwest earthquakes The Really Big One which sent shockwaves to my inner core.

The Earthquake That Probably Won't Devastate Seattle

Back to my place, I should watch The Core... Maybe later. Instead, I watch Iron Man 3. I like Tony's jig. It's Christmas in July again. Jingle Bells (Bombay Dub Orchestra Remix) Marvel's Iron Man 3.
At last, The Core. Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment