Wednesday, July 22, 2015

woensdag 22 juli 2015

woensdag 22 juli 2015 Up at 1:08. I can smell cigarette smoke. (It's not me.) Watch MST3K: Quest Of The Delta Knights. A lovely 1993 fantasy/adventure sword and sorcery film. Pearl and Mike trade places. Weird. Maybe I can go back to sleep.
Sleep a little more. Watch WABC News at Noon (9 AM Pacific). Making progress - NEW YORK BOARD BACKS $15 MINIMUM WAGE HIKE FOR FAST-FOOD WORKERS . Catch up with MarkE Miller. I sympathize with the travel problems - FLYING IS YUCKY. But they get to Seattle and have fun! Wait until the end to check out the fabulous abs. It's 64° and partly cloudy. Head down to Uwajimaya to get some stuff. I just take my good ol' time. Up Fourth Avenue to my place. Stop by the Seattle Public Library.
Listen to Here & Now on my radio.  I remember Luke Spencer! I was such a fan back then. After 37 Years, Tony Geary Leaves ‘General Hospital’ Amazing story. Veel geluk, Luke!
Watch Star Trek TNG: Descent before I go to work. Riker, Geordi, Troy and Worf beam down to a planetoid with unusually high EM interference to find Data.

No comments:

Post a Comment