Friday, July 10, 2015

vrijdag 10 juli 2015

vrijdag 10 juli 2015 Up at 5:24. Watch KING 5 News. Interesting - How "American" Is Your State? Ranked 1-50 for Bald Eagles, Guns, Astronauts, and More. We're #42. Yay, Washington.
Donald Trump makes me so ashamed to be a racist billionaire. Sez John Fugelsang on The Stephanie Miller Show. It's a rollicking Fridays with Fugelsang... and what's up with Fangela! They got to meet one of the stars of Grace And Frankie. How fun for you!
WE find a secret fun fact about the beach house! There's something in the air... CLOUDS! I almost can't believe it -- Cloudy In Seattle! I want to go out and enjoy this weather. Craving Swimming Rama. It's 68 and cloudy on my way down to the west side to 94 Columbia Street Mae Phim... I see Storyville Coffee is busy.
Over to Pioneer Square. In the heart of Seattle's historic Pioneer Square - a new, contemporary, eight-story office building will be home to Weyerhaeuser. 200 Occidental.
Up Jackson. I see the tracks for the First Hill Streetcar. It's frustrating. First Hill streetcars running another month behind. I know... I know! Downtown Seattle is quickly growing into a multipolar downtown, making it harder to serve with transit. Lower Queen Anne and South Lake Union and First Hill. I enjoy the city on foot. Listen to KUOW. Report about the power of dance. Self-expression. Escape. Politics. The B-Boy scene in Seattle. I've seen it before, but I want to watch Getting Go. About a Go-Go boy dancing in NYC meeting his a radicalized college boy from the First "American" state - Iowa. Trying to defining what's normal, what's love, what's obsession. I love the lingering kissing scenes... with New York City in the background. Affection. Love. Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment