Friday, July 24, 2015

vrijdag 24 juli 2015

vrijdag 24 juli 2015 Up at 2:20AM. From the old disco days. I don't know why I woke up to this song. Back to Life. I'll figure it out later. Haunting. It's early in the morning. It's 62° outside but the apartment is still 73.4. (I want it down to 70.) Insomnia. Walk up the street in the cool darkness. Relief. Enjoy the fresh air.
Take a couple of naps in the morning. Watch KOMO News. Something new at IMAX - Living in the Age of Airplanes. KEXP is a lot of fun. Thank you! They play a bunch of Beastie Boys. Oh my 33% God! It's 66° and a little rainy. Oh rain, how I have missed thee! Walk up and down the Pike - Pine Corridor. An interesting new restaurant - La Cocina Oaxaqueña.
I can't believe Bill's Off Broadway will open again.
Watch MST3K: Devil Fish. Warning! An advanced Dolphin Battle Cruiser has just de-cloaked next to the Satellite Of Love! And the dolphins fire their super circular plasma beam radiance gun. Mike & the Bots learn that dolphins are smart … and + touchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment