Saturday, July 25, 2015

zaterdag 25 juli 2015

zaterdag 25 juli 2015 Up at 5:27. Strange dream about travelling with Rick Steves in Russia. I get lost. I can't find Rick, and I don't speak Russian. Watch France 24. President Obama Visits Kenya. Switch to KOMO News. Let's see if people will cooperate. Seattle police ask for phone diet during Saturday parade. Yay! Go, M's! Mariners show what they CAN be, defeat Toronto, 5-2M’s flash potential, smiles.
10m mixed synchro final, Kazan. Nikita Shleikher is a bit of alright.
2015 World Aquatics Championships. Next - Wait, Wait. I always have trouble with the limericks. Busy day at work. Lots of Canadians here to watch today's baseball game. They seem pretty happy. Mariners falter in 8-6 loss to Blue Jays . Denny Way is closed to traffic for the parade. People visit us for chips and drinks. Hurry up, or we'll miss the parade! I head home at 8:30PM. Check out the parade on TV. Recycling has its own float!

No comments:

Post a Comment