Sunday, July 26, 2015

zondag 26 juli 2015

zondag 26 juli 2015 Good morning. Good sleep. Up at 7:02. I was expecting rain, but... nothing. Turn on KUOW for Weekend Edition Sunday. I love the audio stories and interviews. Author Austin Grossman tells his fictional version of President Richard Nixon - In This Twist On Tricky Dick's History, A President's Secrets Can Save Us. Personally, I love the retelling the events of the Watergate scandal. I was 15 - 16 when Watergate happened. Fun to flashback and watch Dick. I loved Bobby Sherman, too!
Four score and seven years ago, our forefathers... did something. I don't know what! Where are the cookies? Walk down to Uwajimaya. Busy. Busy. BUSY. Get some veggies, Yaki Soba noodles and Sho Chiku Bai. On my way out, the Mak Fai Washington Kung Fu Club Lion Dance Team bust into the store. They brush by me. The fur is very soft.
Walk back up Fourth Avenue. It's all clean. Nothing left from last night's parade. Another project... a 660-foot-tall skyscraper that is under construction in Seattle. It will consist of 44 floors and be completed in April 2017. It was designed by Zimmer Gunsul Frasca and is being developed by Daniels Real Estate. The Mark!
Rain! Let it Rain! I watch the dark clouds, and finally. It's raining. Buckets of rain at 6 o'clock. Second season of BoJack. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment