Tuesday, September 29, 2020

dinsdag 29 september 2020

dinsdag 29 september 2020 Paul B. tells us that he's going on hiatus for a while. I love listening to his story. I know how much time, energy and love he puts into his Geography Now project, but I understand why he wants to focus on his mom. I also understand his love-hate about the city... the City of Angels. Turn on AM 950 for the David Pakman Show. Well... Welcome to Trumpistan. Will our democracy hold? It's the story of a boy and his robot. Watch Real Steel.
Not much sleep last night. Nevertheless, I seem to have enough energy to get all around Oberlin by foot and by bike. Great Biden sign! (Behind it... a sign which says Grab Him By The Ballot.)
The weather is cooler today. Nice! Sometimes, the clouds look dramatic. Giles Waldo Shurtleff is a local, anti-slavery hero memorialized in Oberlin. He wears a mask now-a-days.
This is Mike in a mask. (I know... My hat is crooked. Sorry.)
Trump and Biden are both in Cleveland supposedly taking a tour. The debate is at Case Western Reserve University.

No comments:

Post a Comment