Saturday, September 5, 2020

zaterdag 5 september 2020

zaterdag 5 september 2020 Fast Eddie: You know, I got a hunch, fat man. I got a hunch it's me from here on in. One ball, corner pocket. I mean, that ever happen to you? You know, all of a sudden you feel like you can't miss? 'Cause I dreamed about this game, fat man. I dreamed about this game every night on the road. Five ball. You know, this is my table, man. I own it. -The Hustler Early morning bike ride to the country. Pass through South Amherst - a quaint little village of 683 homes, ten businesses and six churches in Lorain County, Ohio.
At Noon, it's Hal Sparks Radio Program Mega-Worldwide. Hal knows how much of a fraud Trump is about his so-called support for the military. Americans have heard Trump disparage war heroes for years, from the late Sen. John McCain to the families of soldiers killed in battle. You can't call them "losers" and "suckers" and get away with it!
WOBC is back! Listening to a nice mix of blues, folk and soul on this fine afternoon. Thank you, Ben Harper. I love Waiting On An Angel. La Fête de la Musique! Acoustique! Fantastique! Magnifique! Strange lyrics for a love song... On brûlera toutes les deux en enfer, mon ange. (We'll both burn in hell, my angel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment