Tuesday, September 8, 2020

dinsdag 8 september 2020

dinsdag 8 september 2020 It's an anti-hero group that we all want to root for - The Boys. Violent, shocking... irreverent, deliciously cynical. But the show - The Boys - brings me to Jane's Addiction which they play at the end of episode 3 - Get Some. I love Stop! Very nervous for Hughie in Good for the Soul!!! Homelander baptizes him, but would Hughie survive?!? Ezekiel is an elastic Christian superhuman who is secretly gay and leads a "Capes for Christ" campaign. Intense episode, man!
Sun's up at 7:02 am. Down to the OPL to return my movies. WTSQ is in my ears. Playing Air Guitar walking down College Street. I can't help it when hear Seven Nation Army! Find a beer awarded with the diplĂ´me d'honneur... Heineken! A quality beer that goes well with Sea Salt & Vinegar potato chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment