Thursday, September 24, 2020

donderdag 24 september 2020

donderdag 24 september 2020 I have larks' tongues, wrens' livers and chaffinch ready for my movie - Monty Python's Life of Brian.
I love the Blood and Thunder Prophet : [screaming] Throughout the lands, there will be a great rubbing of parts. Yeeah... And the Boring Prophet: ...there shall, in that time, be *rumors* of things going astray, errrm. I can relate to those times (now).
Thanks, Eric Idle! Because Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life has been playing in my brain all morning... until I heard It's All Gonna Be OK by Ron Gallo on WTSQ. Is this Optimistic Nihilism? Switch to AM 950 for Stephanie Miller. What a show! Love the interview with the great Brian Karem. He brings it every single time. His question to Trump about The Peaceful Transfer Of Power was historic! Trump is a wannabe dictator, he’s going to cheat to win the election. The interview with Brian is so powerful that it really blows my mind! I'm so glad that it was posted on YouTube. South Hall's burning bush - Euonymus alatus. Fall is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment