Sunday, September 6, 2020

zondag 6 september 2020

zondag 6 september 2020 Harlan Ogilvy: Not my blood! Not my blood! Not my blood! Not my blood! Not my blood! Last night, I fell asleep watching War of the Worlds (2005). This dramatic scene woke me up, though. Tom Cruise facing an extreme and undesirable situation. He's trying to survive and protect his daughter. Out for a Star Walk before the Nautical Twilight. The sky is clear and full of stars. The Moon and Mars are close together. Is there a green force field around the Moon? Star: Torcularis Septentrionalis.
I've been watching Away on Netflix. Some day, we'll go to Mars.
Escape to Mars! The cosmic entity Galactus will devour the Earth!
Bye, bye clear sky. Clouds move into Oberlin. Slow, mellow walk down to the Conservatory's Koi pond. It's a nice space to chill and meditate on the myriad challenges of COVID-19.
One of the koi comes up to say "hi" to me. That's friendly of the fish.
Over to the Adam Joseph Lewis Center for Environmental Studies. Are you guys going to save the world from burning up?
Elton Pope: You can't imagine it... the Doctor's machine... The most beautiful sound in the world! I love how passionately Elton tells his stories of spaceships, nightmarish monsters and bizarre conspiracies in Doctor Who: Love & Monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment