Wednesday, September 30, 2020

woensdag 30 september 2020

woensdag 30 september 2020 Would you shut up, man? Joe Biden laments to President Trump, as the president interrupts him. This is so unpresidential. JB and I watch the debate. Trump is destroying himself. What an unhinged psychopath he is!
I take my iPhone with me listening to the analysis on MSNBC from Rachel (Perhaps we could also debate by mail) and Joy Reid (That was unlike anything I've ever seen covering politics). The fresh air smells good. The sky is clear, and I can see Cygnus. Back home, I watch Conan The Destroyer where heads get lopped with a swing of a sword. Now that's how you solve your problems.
It's hard to believe. It's the last dawn of September year 2020.
It's 12 noontime. Turn on France 24 to get the international point of view of last night's debate. Kethevane Gorjestani reports live from Cleveland, OH. (Not from Washington DC.)
I contribute my vote to their poll: Who do you think won this first US presidential debate? I wonder who is voting here!?!
Trevor Noah: Chris Wallace... Thank you for your service. And I hope you have a lot of money for your therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment