Thursday, September 3, 2020

donderdag 3 september 2020

donderdag 3 september 2020 Ben: If you're scared of me, mister, why don't you just come right out and say so? Will Varner: Sir, why should I be scared of you? Ben: 'Cause I got a reputation for being a dangerous man. Late night movie: The Long, Hot Summer. Will Varner (Orson Welles) owns many businesses and property in Frenchman's Bend, Mississippi, including a plantation. With maybe only 3 hours of sleep, I head out at the Astronomical Twilight for a walk. My attention is drawn to the SW where the Moon is still pretty bright and full. Awsome! Mars is up there, too.
Star Walk helps me identify the constellations Cetus and Perseus.
Turn on DW TV. Chancellor Angela Merkel is demanding answers from Moscow after her government confirmed that Russia's leading opposition figure - Alexei Navalny - was poisoned with Novichok. He is still fighting for his life in a medically-induced coma in Berlin. Counting the Biden signs on Hollywood (Oberlin). Lots of cute houses.
Down at the OPL, I got Singin' In The Rain. Things are too heavy to play a 1952 American musical romantic comedy film like that. With me, what resonates now is Anderson .Paak.

No comments:

Post a Comment