Tuesday, April 10, 2012

dinsdag 10 april 2012

dinsdag 10 april 2012 Up at 1:56. Turn on BBC News. "This is Titanic, engine room flooded," how lives were saved by the ship's wireless operators. Report - Titanic - In Her Own Words. All that Morse noise wouldn't let me go back to sleep. The Fife boy - Jeremy Wuitschick - is on BBC News, too. Report - US Student Steers School Bus After Driver Collapses. Spinach, mushroom and cheese quiche from Trader Joe's for breakfast. Bath. Up to Kaladi for some coffee. Back to my place. The Uranium Cafe has a great post about The Creeping Terror. One more time - MST3K: The Creeping Terror. Dr. F uses Mike and the Bots to prove his theory that you can't be in a pretentious coffee house without becoming pretentious.
Walk up Westlake to work. My schedule is a little different. I'm with the Seahorses to give Toni some planning time. Kenn covers for Anne. It seems that the kids have been inside too long, so I take the 3 grumpiest outside (and ditch Kenn). Over to Sea Otters for Leisha's break. I get to eat with the kids. So cool! I change a few diapers. Within a half hour, the kids are going down for naps. Most don't need any help... but some do. After my break, I head out to the Infant Playground to hang out with the Ducklings. Why do they need to eat sand? Back with the Sea Otters for Pam's break. One is awake already. The rest sleep soundly. Streetcar to Whole Foods. Pick up a few things. Drop off stuff. Take a walk down to the Harbor Steps. Hello, Hammering Man.

Turn on KOMO News. Wow. Santorum Decides To Quit. Switch to Space 1999: Seed Of Destruction. Potatoes and tuna salad for dinner. Watch MST3K: Bloodlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment