Thursday, April 5, 2012

donderdag 5 april 2012

donderdag 5 april 2012 Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Three weeks before the Pennsylvania GOP primary, a state poll shows Mitt Romney leading Rick Santorum by five percentage points. Santorum, who trails Romney by hundreds of delegates, has acknowledged that his home state is a must-win for his campaign. Bath. Watch movie - MST3K: Radar Secret Service. Walk up Westlake to work. Visit the Sunshine Kids for Kechelle's break. Make a necklace out of paperclips and puffballs. Down to Starfish. They're doing karaoke to the Firetruck song. Cool! Finn is dressed up in his Space Patrol outfit. Very cool.
Over to Seahorses for Anne's planning time. Elena covers for Toni. She reads Little Red Riding Hood before we go outside. I love how the kids ride the yellow bouncy-balls. It's hard to persuade the kids to come inside for potty time and lunch. Nap time - everyone sleeps. Over to Dolphins to give Charmaine some planning time. They're sleeping well. A couple wake up before I leave. Streetcar to d'town. Turn on The World. I like the story about the Oldest Love Poem in the world found in Nippur, Iraq.

Back at my place, I turn on KOMO News. Southbound I-5 closed by semi rollover crash at I-90. Yes, I noticed the backup while walking through WSCTC. Watch Politics Nation. Mitt Romney thinks Paul Ryan's budget is marvelous. Yuck to Mitt and Paul!
Watch movie - MST3K: Santa Claus. "Eat my dust, Easter Bunny!" This film is absolutely bonkers. A Mexican production badly dubbed into English. Kris Kringle against Satan himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment