Sunday, April 29, 2012

zaterdag 28 april 2012

zaterdag 28 april 2012 Up at 6:34. Rice and Begali cabage for breakfast. Catch up with Rachel Maddow. Wow... ACT UP Marks 25 Years Of AIDS Activism.
Switch to SeaQuest DSV - The Devil's Window. While investigating a black smoker, Darwin becomes seriously ill. Bridger must contemplate setting his long-time aquatic pal free in order to save his life.
A #11 bus up to Trader Joe's to get a few things. Walk back to my place. Drop off stuff. Another #11 down to the quiet, friendly, and relaxed Madison Park neighborhood. There's good ol' Tully's Coffee. Love the beach.
I have time to meander around the place while the bus heads down to McGilvra. Back on board the #11. Arrive d'town. There's quite a crowd for King County Republican Convention. My stomach is churning.
Time to relax. Watch Star Trek Voyager: Dark Frontier. The crew salvages debris from the destroyed ship in hopes of finding useful technology. A transwarp coil in particular would be useful. Listen to me. Do NOT toy with the Borg, my friends.   
I hear a reference to the New World Economy... the economic system that took shape on Earth in the late 22nd century, around the time the Federation formed. As Tom Paris says: "money went the way of the dinosaur." Money continues to be used on many other alien worlds. So, I watch Paul again.

No comments:

Post a Comment