Monday, April 9, 2012

maandag 9 april 2012

maandag 9 april 2012 Up at 4:24. This story from Fife gives me the willies. Those kids were so lucky... and smart. Report - Students Stop Bus After Driver Loses Consciousness.

Rice and fried egg for breakfast. Bath. Watch movie - MST3K: Prince Of Space. I am the lemon zester of destruction!

Streetcar to work. Hang out with the Starfish and Seahorses. They get the big playground today. Olivia does circle time and yoga out in the sunshine today. I get a break at noon. Back for Anne's lunch. The 8 Seahorses lunch and nap. Peace and quiet. One-on-one meeting with Misti about transition. Cover for Leisha's meeting. Streetcar to d'town. As I walk through Freeway Park, I notice this lovely flower arrangement.
Drop off stuff at my place. Walk up Capitol Hill to Trader Joe's to get some of my favorite things. I take quiet and residential East Olive. Catch a #11 bus back to d'town. Turn on KIRO for the news. Then Space 1999: All That Glisters and The Exiles. Ladies and gentlemen, The lovely and talented Peter Duncan as the evil Cantar.
Palak Paneer on spaghetti for dinner. Watch Rachel Maddow. Report - Some State Republican Parties In Serious Trouble. Start to watch MST3K: The Creeping Terror, but I conk out after the prologue.

No comments:

Post a Comment