Friday, April 27, 2012

donderdag 26 april 2012

donderdag 26 april 2012 Up at 2:28. Turn on France 24. Live coverage from The Hague. Charles Taylor is on trial of aiding and abetting war crimes during the Sierra Leone civil war. Report - Hague Court Finds Liberia's Charles Taylor Guilty. Egg salad sandwich for breakfast. Bath. Short walk around First Hill. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Ron Reagan about the paperback release of his book - My Father At 100.
A band of rain moves into town. Streetcar to work. One of the kids see the drops of rain on my sweatshirt. "You're a little wet." Over to Dolphins to give Patti some planning time. Charmaine gets out the shakers and bells. We do music. They go to the Bike Room. I forgot how clumsy this age group is. 11 - An hour with the Ducklings. Two are sleeping. Two are playing. Just some free play. 12 - To Seahorses for lunchtime and naps. This group is on the spunky side. 2 - Starfish. This group decides to sleep late. Streetcar to d'town. Drop by Sneaker City. Buy a new pair of Chucks. Color: Grapevine. Dump stuff off at home. Try on the new sneaks. Perfect.
Walk up First Hill and down to Kaladi. I can't believe that I tell Jeremiah, "I used to be a barista." How banal! Back to my place. Listen to podcast of The World. More about the story of Preacher, President, War Criminal - Charles Taylor. The story about the economic policy of austerity makes me leery. The UK has now officially slipped back into recession, with economic growth shrinking by 0.2 percent. DOUBLE DIP! This story reminds me of an Op-Ed by Paul Krugman - Europe's Economic Suicide. Pasta prima vera for dinner. Watch movie - Goldmember. Just a small reference to Remember Sunshine. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment