Tuesday, April 17, 2012

dinsdag 17 april 2012

dinsdag 17 april 2012 Up at 12:36. Turn on DW-TV. Hmmm. Global Ideas - Electricity from mustard plants. The farmers in the northwestern state of Rajasthan burn the stalks and husks of mustard plants to generate 8 megawatts of eco-friendly electricity. Manage to fall back to sleep. Then the alarm wakes me up. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Steph reacts with the same revulsion as I do when I hear this... Romney to Obama: Start Packing.

Egg salad and potatoes for breakfast. Bath. Cool... Watch the shuttle Discovery Taking Its Final Flight.

Watch Space 1999: Brian The Brain. The voice of that computer - Brian - is REEEEEAAAAALLLLYYYY annoying. Or is it his personality? BOTH! I guess that it's a space day. I turn on Weekday on KUOW. Researcher and scientist Chris Lintott talks about sorting through the galaxies with Citizen Scientists - Galaxy Zoo. I like Hanny's Voorwerp galaxy.
Feeling a little spacey myself, I walk up Westlake to work. Cover some short breaks. The 5 Seahorses get ready for a walk. Over to Dolphins for Charmaine's lunch. Patty tries to have Circle Time with the 8 kids, but they can't focus. Interesting dynamics with this group. Early lunch. Switch to the Sea Otters for Leisha and Kenn's lunch breaks. Why do kids poop after lunchtime? Go to sleep now, you Sea Otters. Over to Seahorses for Toni's break. They're all asleep. Peace and quiet. When I leave work, I turn on The World. Right-wing extremist Anders Breivik said at his trial on Tuesday that Norway’s capital, Oslo, is a “multicultural hell”.

Multicultural... Man! That's what I like about Seattle. It's rainy, so I stay in my apartment to keep dry. Watch Space 1999: The Mark of Archanon and Journey To Where. Switch to Hardball about the Secret Service scandal.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment