Saturday, April 7, 2012

zaterdag 7 april 2012

zaterdag 7 april 2012 Up at 2:04. Watch movie - MST3K: 12 To The Moon. Turn on DW-TV. Listen to the Culture Report. Anticipation of Easter. Religion in Germany. Awake again at 6:34. Turn on KIRO News. Beautiful view of Seattle from the city cam.
Couscous lentil curry and a little tuna salad for breakfast. Bath. Up to QFC to get a few things. Drop off stop at my place. Turn on KUOW to listen to Wait, Wait! Comedian Rachel Dratch Plays Not My Job.
Down to Pacific Place. Browse the books at Barnes & Noble. Just browsing, no buying. Over to Regal Cinema to watch The Hunger Games. I need to rev up some courage to watch this movie. The thought of kids killing kids doesn't sound very fun. Watching it, I feel sorry for the populations of some of the districts. Some of districts send of some mean kids to the game. Tension. Suspense. Relief... In a way, I'm relieved. It's Peeta who makes me question his role right to the very end.
The sunshine stuns me when I leave the cinama, but it's still chilly. Visit my place for a minute. Walk up to Half Price Books. I find a neat book - Russian In 10 Minutes A Day. Home with it. I try to stay in the sun during my walks. I'd like to re-learn Russian. Jim taught me a little bit when I was in High School in Vermilion. More lentil soup for dinner. Watch Power Rangers - Operation Overdrive - PROO.
It's... I donno... a little too over-drive to me. Movie - MST3K: Village Of The Giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment