Wednesday, April 25, 2012

dinsdag 24 april 2012

dinsdag 24 april 2012 Up at 3:34. Turn on DW-TV. Early morning MSR3K marathon. The Mole People and Zantar: The Thing From Venus. Catch the last 30 minutes of Stephanie Miller. Switch to BBC. Whoa! Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte resigns after failed austerity talks. More MST3K... Terror From The Year 5000. A little Star Trek - Devil In The Dark. Spock attempts a Vulcan mind meld but cannot complete it as the creature is in agony from its wound. However, he does learn that it calls itself a Horta. The Horta also gains enough knowledge from the experience to be able to etch the words "NO KILL I" into a nearby rock. However, Kirk and Spock aren't sure if that means, "Please don't kill me," or "I won't kill you." Train down to Rainier Valley. Pick up some teriyaki chicken. Watch Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes with Michael and Pete The Cat. Michael gives me Paul to watch at my place. I can't place the voice of Paul. It's Seth Rogen. Restless, watch one more movie - MST3K: Parts, The Clonus Horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment