Wednesday, June 12, 2013

dinsdag 11 juni 2013

dinsdag 11 juni 2013 Restless night. My tummy is a little upset. Watch some WLS News. Chile lime chicken for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Question of the day: Who is this NSA leaker Edward Snowden guy anyway? And does he really have a pole dancer girlfriend? Up to work. What? Unmanned excavators, shovels and back-hoes in the construction zone. Are the guys on strike? Actually, I feel relieved that the Killdozers are quiet. Construction on Valley and Westlake is getting crazy. Please, finish this! Whole day with the Dolphins. Thank goodness. Only 4 kids. They gang up on us sometimes. "I'm hungry." "No, I need a nap." "I don't know what it is!" Bottles, diapers, naps. It always sorts itself out. I notice that each child is trying to achieve a stage - crawling or walking. Streetcar to d'town. Change clothes at my place. Shorts for me, please. Walk around First Hill. Buy a Mega at Han's Mini Mart. Up Madison. McDonald's has the new McWrap. Never mind. Freeway Park. I'm tempted to join the woman doing Tai Chi. Watch The Cycle. Top story - Clashes between Turkish protesters and police continue in Istanbul's Taksim Square, despite the PM's warning that he will not back down. Thanks, guys. I want to understand more about the politics of the protests.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Richard Engel joins the fray... wearing his gas mask. Corned beef sandwich for dinner. Watch Star Trek - The Apple. The Enterprise crew encounters Vaal. IT'S A RED SHIRT MASSACRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment