Monday, June 3, 2013

zondag 2 juni 2013

zondag 2 juni 2013 Up at 5:45. Watch RT News. Outside Fort Meade, people rally in support of Bradley Manning chanting "Free Bradley Manning" and wielding signs that read "my hero" and "Americans have the right to know." Report - Worldwide protests get under way on eve of Bradley Manning trial. Switch to NPR. What's going on in Turkey? Istanbul is reeling from two days of anti-government protests. Report - After Two Violent Days, Protesters In Turkey Return To Taksim Square. Watch Batman - The Deadly Fingers / The Dead Ringers. Turn on KUOW for A Prairie Home Companion, but I get bored with it. Call Michael. I go down to Rainier Valley. 2000 photos of London and Paris to look at. They went to Versailles and Sacré Cœur. They took the Eurostar to get from London to Paris. They used the Stalingrad station to travel from their apartment. Gregg makes dinner for me. The guys are tired. I like the gifts that they brought back - a Paris Saint-Germain cap, a Robin-Ruth man purse and a t-shirt with the Paris Metro map on it. Train back to my place. Relax and watch Star Trek - The Return Of The Archons. I love how Kirk short-circuits the "all-seeing" and "all-knowing" computer Landru. The computer pleas for mercy before it explodes. "Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me!" Left-over pork chop and carrot for dinner. One more episode of Batman - Marsha, Queen Of Diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment