Tuesday, June 4, 2013

dinsdag 4 juni 2013

dinsdag 4 juni 2013 Up before alarm. Watch a little WLS Chicago News. Potatoes and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Hal Sparks is sub-hosting. He chats with Eric Boehlert - Senior Fellow at Media Matters for America - about how Fox News is wallowing in a world of Obama “scandals.” Switch to RT News. Russian president - Vladimir Putin - defends deal to supply Assad regime with missiles as a United Nations report says that the Syrian civil war has hit “new levels of cruelty and brutality.” Thank you very much Aleksey Yaroshevsky from Yekaterinburg. For a change, I walk up 9th Avenue to work. Expecting to converge with the #62 bus, but... no. I'm with the new Dolphin group all day. I believe that I'm the group's third person. I have to admit that I have a way with these kids, and they seem to like me. They're very young. Some are even on the verge of crawling. Their schedules are all over the map, though. To each their own. When I leave work, I discover that the streetcar is off schedule, too. Frustration. I walk down to Whole Foods to pick up some stuff. The stuff gets transformed into my own macaroni salad, black bean chili, etc. at my place. Watch KOMO News. There's the usual news, but this seemed unusually fantastic. Report - Watch: Lakebay school sends egg to edge of space, sets world record. KPMS - Key Peninsula Middle School - Pride of the peninsula. Breathtaking views of Puget Sound. Just stunning! Bravo to all! You have 907 views so far. I hope you get a million. Nice and chill. Ready for Star Trek - This Side Of Paradise. It's so very nice on Omicron Ceti III. but Kirk needs to confort Spock about THINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment