Thursday, June 20, 2013

woensdag 19 juni 2013

woensdag 19 juni 2013 Up with alarm. Nice solid night's sleep. Watch DW TV. Live from the Brandenburg Gate. President Obama speaks to Berlin. Wow. The temperature is 91°F at 3:15PM CEST.
Report: Germany And The US - Still Best Of Friends. Fish and chips for breakfast. While President Barack Obama speaks, I'm all over Pariser Platz with Google Earth. I can even find the Starbucks there.
Up to 7-Eleven for some coffee. Whole Foods for a 2nd breakfast. #62 bus up to Mercer. I'm mostly with the Dolphins most of the day, but the Sea Otters need a third person outside on the playground. A couple of the babies are on the verge of crawling. Listen to KUOW News on my way home. By all reports, people seem really happy that the I-5 Skagit River Bridge Re-opens. Passing through the convention center, I notice that many interesting people are attending the Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) party.
I wish that I could attend. I love the human brain. Back at my place. Watch review of Obama's speech at the Brandenburg Gate. We can keep each other safe. It's really hot, poor guy. Pulled pork sandwich for dinner. Chris Matthews adores Kennedy. I knew Hardball would focus on Ich Bin Ein Berliner. The Huffington Post’s Howard Fineman and The Washington Post’s Eugene Robinson discuss President Obama’s speech in Germany, as well as his meeting with Angela Merkel in which he announced his push to reduce the nuclear arsenals of the U.S. and Russia. Thanks for the discussion, guys.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment