Thursday, June 13, 2013

woensdag 12 juni 2013

woensdag 12 juni 2013 My window is open. Someone outside is smoking... and coughing. Watch KOMO News. Not a complete surprise - NSA Scandal Sends Sales of George Orwell's '1984' Soaring on Amazon. Seems when you think Big Brother is watching you, you want to read about him.
Mushroom and mozzarella omelet with toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Hal Sparks really explains the stuff about information storage and our servers. Fun with Batman. I love the Riddler. Watch Batman - The Ring Of Wax. Walk up to While Foods. Get a box of tofu scramble. That's my second breakfast. #62 bus up to Mercer. Quiet excavators again. Open space. I hang out with the Wildflowers on the playground. The kids give me lots of hugs. They want me to watch them. "Look at me, Mike!" "Look at what I can do." Inside to meet the Dolphins. They go down fairly easily for naps. They sleep for a good 90 minutes. They even sleep through the noise next door. Over to Sea Otters. Some of them need to go outside and some need to eat lunch. I'm glad that I'm extra for them. Then we take the Dolphins outside. They're going over eating wood chips, I hope. Streetcar to d'town. Change clothes. I am not going back to work for a meeting. Actually, I try to take a short walk up Pike, but the fresh air and sunshine doesn't perk me up. My back aches and I want to go home. Watch The Cycle. So, Middle America has the upper hand economically. All those red states? Why would anyone move there? Crazy!
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
S. E. Cupp seems to adore Meredith Ann Whitney. So! You must be good... I'm suspicious. But, wait! Fate of the States: The New Geography of American Prosperity explains 4-star very well. Orwellian? Or not. USA on the verge of distopia. Some states must fail while others succeed. Chili spaghetti for dinner. Watch some Batman with the Penguin and Egghead. An Egg Grows In Gotham.

No comments:

Post a Comment