Saturday, June 29, 2013

vrijdag 28 juni 2013

vrijdag 28 juni 2013 Up at 4:31. Watch KING-5. Weather warning - Get ready for a heat wave. It's already 64° in the morning. They've committed themselves to 90° for Tuesday.
Take a short walk. Down to Union Square. It's not even 6 AM and it's getting busy. Back to my place. Garlic fried rice and chili omelet for breakfast. Turn on Hal Sparks. He talks about the craziest right-wing reactions on the Supreme Court's Defense of Marriage Act Ruling. Horror! It's the end of the world. Rand Paul fears humans marrying non-humans. I like the HuffPo article - 10 Ways The DOMA Repeal Will Affect 'Traditional Marriage' (with PHOTOS). Shrug.
Walk up to Denny. #62 bus to Mercer. The Dolphins have water play.
Mr. D. does an outdoors concert for the Moons & Stars. I'm glad that I'm extra for the Dolphins. We need to change all their wet clothes. Change diapers. The kids crash for naps. I get nervous when the neighbors get rowdy, but the Dolphins keep sleeping. Over to Starfish. The kids are sleeping, and a couple wake up. They really need diapers. Back to Dolphins. Lunchtime at 2:30. Sad to say goodbye to Ina. Cпасибо. Listen to NPR during my walk home. When I win the MegaMillions, should I move to Puerto Rico? I have a ticket. Report - Puerto Rico Rolling Out The Welcome Mat For Millionaires. Get a Mondo Burrito at Taco Del Mar. It's warm... too warm. It's 79.9F° in my apartment. Mr. Freeze. Where are you? At least they get cooled off. Can I try that?
Dividing 79.9F° between -50F° I moved to the Seattle for a happy median.

No comments:

Post a Comment