Saturday, June 22, 2013

vrijdag 21 juni 2013

vrijdag 21 juni 2013 Up with alarm. Google greets me with a doodle. Watch KOMO News. This is always fun. More than 20,000 runners will flood the city, along with spectators, for the annual Rock and Roll Marathon. I hope to cheer them on. Report - Seattle gets first big test of extra marathon safety this weekend. Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast.  Watch Power Rangers - Ninja Storm: Eye Of The Storm. Shane is worried when his judgmental older brother comes to visit. The Eyezak monster makes the Rangers see their greatest fears.
#62 bus up to work. I'm a free agent with low numbers in almost every room. People going on vacation? Maybe. Gloria asks me to join the Sunshine Kids. We doodle with crayons and markers.
Then I take a couple of them to visit the Seahorses. They love the loft.
Thanks! We enjoyed throwing soft balls all over the place. Over to Dolphins. I try to set up nap mats, but a couple babies don't need naps. Up to Moons & Stars. Quiet time. Everyone naps. How magical. Streetcar to Denny. Pick up stuff at Whole Foods. Home again. TV Land! Batman - The Thirteenth Hat. Watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment