Saturday, June 29, 2013

zaterdag 29 juni 2013

zaterdag 29 juni 2013 Nice to sleep in. Up at 6:54. Watch KOMO News. Since the sun is shining, they're warning us so much about skin cancer and putting on the sunscreen. The SPF for God's sake! I never put on sunscreen. A song pops into my mind. Good ol' Joe Jackson. The song is Cancer. Everything gives you cancer There's no cure, there's no answer. Everything gives you cancer. Despite all the warnings about UV rays, I'm Steppin' Out. I'll step out after Outer Limits - Don't Open 'Til Doomsday.
Life in 128 degrees. No Thank You! Hunker down for extreme temps. I can travel outside my apartment... thanks to Rick Steves. Let's go. Sentralesykhus. That's a hospital in Norway. Currently 84° with 55% humidity. Whaat's going on out there? KING 5 knows all. Ir... It's hot because of My Three Suns.
You don't have to go to Neptune for great Neptunian food. Today we're gonna kick it up a notch as I show you how to fricassee a mouth-watering Neptunian slug. With a dash of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment