Wednesday, June 5, 2013

woensdag 5 juni 2013

woensdag 5 juni 2013 Up with the birds. They're chirping in the tree in front of my window. Watch Revolution - Clue. Oyster and onion omelet with toast for breakfast. Watch some KOMO News. Well, now. We don't have to drive all the way to Portland for male strippers. Maybe Stanwood can help us... only an hour's drive. Report - Entrepreneur hoping to open Stanwood's first male strip club. Walk up Westlake to work. An Amazon employee is wearing an interesting T. I bet his co-workers will laugh. No Patty today. I'm with the Dolphins for the most part. They're ready to go out to the playground. The Sea Otters join us. We go in early for bottles and naps. When the Sea Otters come in, their crying wakes up our group. We pat them, and they go back to sleep. One wakes up, and we read Sandra Boynton books. But Not The Hippopotamus is one of my favorites. Whimsical and hilarious. Over to Sea Otters. Half of the group is outside. I stay with the nappers. Nice quiet time. The kids wake up one-by-one. Back to Dolphins. We go outside again. One of them seems curious about the rocking dogs... and tasting the wood chips. Streetcar to d'town. Tune into the Sea Mariners - Chi White Sox game. Lucky for me. They're into extra innings. Drop off stuff at my place. Short walk around First Hill. Man! The gmae goes on and on. Some runs, finally, in the 14th inning. Kyle Seager saves the day... well the 14th inning.. It's a crazy game. Tied! 5 to 5! Wait... wait... O, woe is me, T'have seen what I have seen, see what I see! The M's crap out in the 16th. Chili macaroni for dinner. Possible male strippers in STANWOOOOOOD... In honor of the effort to recruit such men, I shall watch Magic Mike. And it's about time that I did! Sweet dreams. ---Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment