Friday, May 31, 2013

vrijdag 31 mei 2013

vrijdag 31 mei 2013 Up at 2:58. Pete makes Caui growl. Watch World News Now. I haven't heard the World News Polka in a long time. Chili omelet for breakfast. Pack up some stuff to carry in my Whole Foods bag. Train to d'town. I sit right next to Kathy. What a coincidence! Nice to chat with her. Drop off stuff at my place. Turn on Stephanie Miller for a little while. Ther're still on Michele Bachmann. This is Michele picking her nose. Walk up Westlake to work. Today, we close early to clean up the school. I always dread this. It's hard work. I'm with the Sea Otter teachers for a couple hours. I'm scrubbing the walls and the top of the cubbies. Over to the Dolphin classroom. The former teachers were pack rats. So much junk to get rid of. I keep the Solar Powered Daisies. Streetcar to d'town. I head straight home. Too tired to visit the cats. Watch KIRO News. Live coverage - Tornado Emergency In Oklahoma City. Take care, OKC. Burrito for dinner. Watch some of yesterday's Boston Strong concert. When the Boys To Men take the stage... They jerk a few tears from my eyes. Report - Boston Strong concert review: A night of joy, ovations.

No comments:

Post a Comment