Thursday, May 30, 2013

woensdag 29 mei 2013

woensdag 29 mei 2013 Up at 2:45. Watch World News Now. KOMO News. Huge accident on I-5. My goodness. Hard boiled egg and ramen for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Let the tears flow freely! She's sad about the tragic news out of Minnesota - Michele Bachmann Won't Run Again. From the Maddow Blog - Michele Bachmann to exit stage right. Train to d'town. Take the long way out of the University Street Station. I'd love to live at Benaroya Hall. Walk up to Denny. #40 bus up to Mercer. Oops. I see that the streetcar crashed into something. Hang out with with Sea Otters. Just a little free play before we go outside. It's been a very rainy morning, but it drizzles on us for a little minute. Luckily, the playground is fairly dry. Lunchtime is rather civilized today. One of the kids proudly shows me her Mac & Peas. Naps are fine, too. Enjoy the quiet. I can see that some of the teachers are nervous about Transition. There are a lot of Unknowns and things that we know that are unknown. Oy. Streetcar to d'town... with no accident. Train. Stop at the Beacon Hill Station. This is not my vid. Thanks jdwick for filming this. The "portals" with the glowing things are dark now-a-days. I can still admire the space microbes, though. No cats greet me when I came through the door. When I get out the Frisky treats, they pop out. Watch KOMO News. I remember this well... just a year ago. Report - Cafe Racer survivor: 'If you stop, it's kind of the same as giving up' Mac & cheese for dinner. I try to watch Rachel, but the Jaguar F-Type commercials are distracting. Watch movie - Goldmember. I love GOOOOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment