Wednesday, May 15, 2013

dinsdag 14 mei 2013

dinsdag 14 mei 2013 Up at 2:20. Turn on KUOW to listen to BBC News. Report - Angelina Jolie has double mastectomy due to cancer gene. The subject of discussion on World Have You Say is Angelina Jolie. I manage to fall back to sleep for a little while. Watch KOMO News. Today King County Metro will host an open house on the extensive service cuts. Open House and Public Comment on Potential Metro Cuts. I wonder if I'll go to Union Station for this. Cheesy potatoes for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. People call in about the IRS brouhaha. Congress was not told tea party groups were being inappropriately targeted by the Internal Revenue Service, even after acting agency Chief Steven Miller had been briefed on the matter. The IRS mess isn't going away anytime soon. Watch a little France 24. C'est vraiment tragique. Walk up Westlake to work. Nice to do my breaks on the playground. It's best when the kids get lots of fresh air. Me too. I eat my sesame noodles with the Sea Otters. The kids show me their stuff. Naps are fairly easy. Over to Seahorses for a very quiet hour. The Sea Otters are having a magical nap time. At 2:55. One wakes up and calls to me. "Miiiike?" Streetcar to d'town. #550 bus tunnel to Union Station. Outside, people are passing out info about the dreaded transit cutbacks... estimated to impact 70% of bus riders in King County. I see KIRO and KOMO down here. My back is getting cranky so I head home. I'm sure the news will cover this. #316 bus tunnel up to my place. It's weird, but I watch Todd And The Book Of Pure Evil - Big Bad Baby. What ultimately happens to the baby? Really! More weird. Star Trek The Next Gereration - Man Of The People. No mother! NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment