Friday, May 31, 2013

donderdag 30 mei 2013

donderdag 30 mei 2013 Up at 4:15. Watch MSNBC - Morning Joe. Chicken-chili-potatoes for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They do the "Best Of Michele Bachmann" this morning. Flip between Steph and Eating Out on LOGO. Train to d'town. Walk up to Denny. Second breakfast at Whole Foods. I love their curried scrambled tofu. Fire drill as I'm with the Seahorses. I'm glad that we're on the playground already got this. Inside we read some Ted and Fred books...like Big Dog... Little Dog. Over to Sea Otters. Very civilized lunch. Nap time is magical. I see some ornery no-nappers head outside. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Mt. Baker. I love riding backwards and listening to NPR. The food segment sounds interesting. I'd love to try Beets At The Root Of This Honey And Tarragon Cocktail. When I get to the apartment, I can see one of the cats watching me. Watch KOMO News. Protest in d'town Seattle. Fast food workers striking in Seattle protest low wages. Chili spaghetti for dinner. Watch movie - Four Brothers (2005).

No comments:

Post a Comment