Sunday, May 19, 2013

zondag 19 mei 2013

zondag 19 mei 2013 Up at 6:02. Watch movie - The Paperboy. This movie is barely a year old and it's already on Netflix. Did it bust at the box office? It's a really good film. I love the part where Zac Efron and Nicole Kidman are dancing in the rain. Thinking about Star Trek - Into Darkness... Zack Quinton is starting to meld into the persona of Spock. He's doing a great job. Chris Pine is an awesome Kirk. And Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch who plays Khan puts out a sexy vibe. The friendship between Kirk and Spock is developing in their ordeal. This scene made me shed a few tears. Nice twist of destiny. Watch Up With Steve Kornacki.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Michael drops by. We go to Rainier Valley to visit the cats. There are dogs next door. Meet the new neighbors. Gregg makes me a nice, strong Bloody Mary. Pete sits next to me while we watch Firefly - Jaynestown. Michael gives me Ender's Game. Back at my place, I download the audio book and listen to the story through The Giant's Drink. Walk around the Pike - Pine corridor. Beautiful sunny day. Back at my place.  Watch Saturday Night Live. I love the Incredibly Epic Send-Off For Stefon With Anderson Cooper, Seth Meyers, And Wedding Bells. Weekend Update: Prince Harry tours storm-damaged NJ shore. The House of Windsor meets the House of Pancakes. Desperation times... Watch Revolution - The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia. So, it's the nanites.

No comments:

Post a Comment