Saturday, May 4, 2013

vrijdag 3 mei 2013

vrijdag 3 mei 2013 Up at 6:00. Salmon and cream cheese omelet for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. A lot of talk about gun control. Report - Guns made for kids: How young is too young to shoot? It's good money, too. Report from CNN Money - My First Rifle. The shooting of a two-year-old girl by her five-year-old brother has put a spotlight on smaller guns designed for children. Walk up to Denny. #40 bus to Mercer. It's a beautiful day, but I'm not outside enough. I'm with the Starfish. We hang out with the Sea Otters for a little while. They love Patty's Icky Sticky Bubblegum song. Join the Seahorses in the Bike Room. Ironically, some kids want the markers to draw pictures. We ask them, "Don't you want to go outside?" Reply: "No." Lunchtime with the Sea Otters. I love how they eat picnic style out of their lunchboxes. Hi, Seahorses. They're going down for naps. Lots of them fall asleep without help. Mister No Nap says, "No nap." I can see the bright sunshine from the Dolphin window. I want to go out to the sun. Smell the fresh air. Since my back aches, I take the streetcar d'town. Down to City Target to pick up a few things. I love that they have Lean Cuisine Traditional Deluxe Pizza - $2.39 each. Up Union Street to my place. Watch KOMO News. Mary interviews a couple of the cast of Boeing, Boeing. Sounds like fun. It's a kinetic marvel – a whirlwind of physical comedy and hilarious sight gags courtesy of a litany of literal moving parts in the kitsch-chic set design. Watch MSNBC. Spaghetti for dinner. Watch Forbidden Planet. I need a good night's sleep. Dear neighbors. I forgive you for having hot, crazy, loud sex after May Day. Your rights as immigrants should be upheld. We need progress in immigration law. But... I can hear you.

No comments:

Post a Comment