Sunday, May 5, 2013

zaterdag 4 mei 2013

zaterdag 4 mei 2013 Up at 6:05. Watch Lost In Space - My Friend, Mr. Nobody. Did you know? This contains the first occurrence of what will become Dr. Smith's most oft-spoken iconic line - "Oh, the pain, the pain." Beans and rice for breakfast. Watch KOMO News. We're ecstatic about the weather for this weekend. Boating season starts off with a bang today, with sunny skies, light northerly winds between 6 and 8 mph, and highs in the mid to upper 70s. Walk up 5th to Mercer. I bump into the March Of Dimes march. It's massive. Actually, the march really tangles up traffic on Queen Anne and d'town. My bus ride on the #2 takes 25 minutes. At least, Wait, Wait is amusing. Steve Martin plays Not My Job. Finally. Back at my place. Watch France 24. Oy! I can't believe this. Report - Israeli Warplanes Strike Syrian Weapons Facility. I enjoy the special programme - Marseille's Makeover. Marseille Speedo!
Watch KOMO News. Sunshine and warm temperatures created ideal conditions for opening day of the boating season. Boat. Boatier. Boatiest! If I weren't a·feard of the water... and those goof-offs out there. I'd love to play out there on Lake Washington. Pizza for dinner. Movie - MST3K: I Was A Teenage Werewolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment